- Saori Choulos: Inside Out—An Artful Experience(Event)(9 days)
How to Find Us
Sutter Square Galleria (third floor)
2901 K Street (between J and K Streets), Sacramento
WHERE TO PARK FOR THE GALLERIA:
- From eastbound Business 80 (Capital City Freeway), exit at N Street. Continue north on 30th Street for three blocks and turn left on K Street. Turn right, at midblock, into the parking garage.
- From westbound Business 80, exit at J Street. At the first stoplight (immediately after the exit), turn left on J Street. Turn right, at midblock, into the parking garage.
Parking is available on the first or second floor of the Galleria building. Get a ticket at the entrance, and you can have that validated for a discount; more information at the program. Walk from the garage into the building and take the elevator or stairs to the third floor. Look for the CCC-APT registration table and Room 305 halfway along the atrium walkway.
For a map to our Sutter Square Galleria meeting site, click here to see a map, or select the attachment below.
Campus Commons Clubhouse
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO THE CAMPUS COMMONS CLUBHOUSE650 Commons Drive, Sacramento, CA 95825
- Take Highway 50 East towards Lake Tahoe.
- Take the Howe Avenue/Power Inn Road exit, using the left two lanes, and continue over the freeway onto Howe Avenue.
- Go to the third light and turn left on University (the first light is Swarthmore, and the second light is American River Drive). If you get to Fair Oaks Blvd, you have gone one block too far.
- Go one block on University to the stop sign. Turn left on Campus Commons Drive. Go one block to the stop sign at Commons. The driveway to the clubhouse is directly in front of you (the wood clubhouse sign is to the right of the driveway).
- Carefully cross Commons (cross traffic does NOT have a stop sign) and enter the driveway.
- At the end of the driveway, park in the left parking lot. There is a sidewalk at the end of the left parking lot to the backdoor of the clubhouse.
- Come on in and join us! If you get lost, call Barbee Seymour at 916-708-6535 and she will guide you.
|Sutter Square Galleria Map.pdf||282.09 KB|